An audiovisual installation that explores the in-between of sound, music, movable images and out experience of these senses. With an integration of the audial and visual medias – on equal terms – a music for the eyes and images for the ear emerges – and something else in between.
The installation was made for the venue Audiorama in Stockholm, and premiered during the festival Stockholm Music & Arts 2015.
- The installation is available to show at galleries, art shows or music festivals.
- It is available for stereo or quad sound systems.
- Requires a high end sound system with subwoofers that fills the room with a powerful loud volume.
- The projector should be a 16:9 placed in a portrait mode (90 degrees tilted)
- The projector should be perceived as very powerful, and should be at least 6000 Ansilumen, and more for bigger rooms.
- The projection surface should be a projection screen (preferable PVC non transparent) or a white wall.